Toy Fair

by Samara Fae on 5:30 PM

Me and my bestfriend, Tatang (Jabi) made a detour at Gaisano Mall before going home. Since it was still 2pm and pretty much sure that the commute on our way home will be long, uncomfortable and exasperating, I convinced him to come with me to Gaisano, so I could buy feeds for my hamsters. Gladly, he agreed without complaining. There is a van terminal at the Gaisano grounds so it would also be much convenient than waiting for our ride at the highway infront our school.

He said that it is also about time that we come window shopping for books at National Bookstore. When we arrived Gaisano though, first things supposed to be first -- my hamster feeds, was overlapped by a bypass to the toys section. He said that he'd like to look at the stuffed toys. I looked at him mischievously and teased "That a peace offering for someone?" I asked slyly. Of course, he denied it. Oh well. Might as well take a look.


I was quite surprised to see Naruto plush toys there. I used to see Pikachu and Goku, but it was my first to actually see Naruto ones. My, I was holding my cellphone that time and I ended up using my poor 2megapixel Motorola V3x to take shots of Naruto and his gang. Okay, I'm stubborn, so I ignored the rule: No pictures allowed. I'm not a Naruto Fan, nor did the want to have them came to my mind. But I still checked the price: P249.XX each. PlaH`~

At the other end of the stuffed toys section, were wigs. Jabi first caugh sight of weird wigs. I encouraged him to try them on, and lol, it was crazy. My poor cameraphone became an instrument to capture the spotlight. Of course, I didn't try any of the wigs. I was not so much in to it. Until I saw a long straight colorful wig (purple, blonde, red, etc.) And my eyes just sparkled I almost felt that I was drooling. It was still in plastic, so I forced myself to behave and not try to tear the protective cover. Phew~ and it cost only P99, the rest were around P200 or P300 something, too bad I did not pay attention when Jabi said the price.

3 Response to 'Toy Fair'
  1. Lito Antoque
    http://eye-screams.blogspot.com/2009/05/toy-fair.html?showComment=1241607360000#c5831413416109930194'> May 6, 2009 at 6:56 PM

    oh ,i like to try the wig....

     

  2. tatang
    http://eye-screams.blogspot.com/2009/05/toy-fair.html?showComment=1241688960000#c3390220414592105427'> May 7, 2009 at 5:36 PM

    this is what i call "public humiliation"!!!... waaah!!! but it's ok.. lol.. hehe...

     

  3. Daily Dosage of ME
    http://eye-screams.blogspot.com/2009/05/toy-fair.html?showComment=1245517095518#c2437491802395166737'> June 21, 2009 at 12:58 AM

    teh zea here... hehe. you guys really know how to have fun. send my regards to friends there. good thing you still find time and energy to blog. here's my new blog account: zea-dailydosage.blogspot