Soul Eater Plushies

by Samara Fae on 6:08 PM

I always wanted to make a plush toy of Soul Eater's logo. And just today, finally, I've finished my project! This is also my first try at embroidery, so it's a bit sloppy.

But well, it turned out great anyway. This one's supposed to be a keyholder but since it's too big for keys, I'll be using this one as a decoration for my bag. (^o^)~

____________________
I love Death the Kid. His obsession for symmetry just makes him ... close to perfect. Only for his hair-lines. Haha.

This is also my first version of DTK's soul. His original soul color is red but I wanted it black, so I made it black. Pwned. I'm trying to make an improved version of him, with embroidered eyes and lines. I just wish it ends up better than the first one. (n_n)~
1 Response to 'Soul Eater Plushies'
  1. caryn
    http://eye-screams.blogspot.com/2009/04/soul-eater-plushies.html?showComment=1242791174082#c8263648896408808328'> May 20, 2009 at 11:46 AM

    hahaha! those are really cute! ;-) good work!