How much anime have you seen?

by Samara Fae on 8:20 AM

For someone like me, I couldn't really remember how many. There were some that I earnestly watched and loved, many has episodes still running, while others already completed but I haven't had the chance to download. And among the bulk, there were also a number which I dropped to watch, on hold and also, several animes I plan to watch.

And not just anime. There are tons of manga out there too. So how do I keep myself on track? I'm no super otaku with sharp memory that can remember what was the last episode I've seen or what was the title of the manga that I'm waiting to be updated and read. Well, lucky me. I stumbled upon a site that could actually manage my growing anime and manga list. Tada! Myanimelist.Net answered my dilemma.

MyAnimeList.net

MyAnimeList.net is a social anime and manga database and community. It not only keeps track of my current anime and manga, but it also allows me to catalog them into Completed, Currently Watching, On-Hold, Dropped, and Plan to Watch categories. Not only that, it also has User reviews for both anime and manga and the thing that I love the most, it has User Recommendations. Saves me the effort to ask it on Yahoo Answers.

I stumbled on it. Then I thought I might as well share it to all the other otakus who'd stumble on my page. Nyaah~
3 Response to 'How much anime have you seen?'
  1. Anonymous
    http://eye-screams.blogspot.com/2009/02/how-much-anime-have-you-seen.html?showComment=1235464200000#c7504033496302933673'> February 24, 2009 at 4:30 PM

    ey anime lover din ako.... I was asked by my co-teacher anong pinapanuod ko sa TV, I told him na anime... because, it's good to tame the child within especially when I, scared or felling down... im human, too :) remember my latest post?

     

  2. Samara Fae
    http://eye-screams.blogspot.com/2009/02/how-much-anime-have-you-seen.html?showComment=1235473260000#c8484283975389223668'> February 24, 2009 at 7:01 PM

    Whooo. Ang saya naman Brother. Mahilig ka rin pala sa Anime!! Wee. Natuwa ako nang malaman ko teacher namen sa Accounting, fan ng Hunter X Hunter tsaka Eyeshield 21. Tas ngaun, Pati rin pala Brother mahilig sa anime~ Weee...

    Talagang hindi lamang pambata ang Anime in contrary sa iniisip ng mga magulang. Hehehe...

     

  3. cpsanti
    http://eye-screams.blogspot.com/2009/02/how-much-anime-have-you-seen.html?showComment=1242791094440#c8391229512541550798'> May 20, 2009 at 11:44 AM

    heehee. whenever i enter a shop to buy manga, i never know what to buy; there's just sooo many titles to choose from. lately, the manga i've been buying has had j-dorama spin-offs, so i get those instead ;-)